- Reformer only - 239.5 (L) x 66 (W) x 26cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions - 239.5 x 66 x 44cm
- Standing height for storage - 240cm
- Weight - 59kg (GW)
Align Pilates C8-Pro Reformer
NEW STOCK ARRIVING IN JULY – GET IN TOUCH TO SECURE ONE FROM THIS SHIPMENT
Spring 2020 sees the arrival of our new flagship C Series reformer, the Align-Pilates C8-Pro. The C8-Pro is the ultimate C Series reformer, featuring an oversize aluminium profile & foot bar and all new 8 PU wheel carriage system for the quietest and lowest maintenance ride available. Like all 2020 Align-Pilates commercial reformers the C8-Pro features our new patent pending Rapid change (RC) spring bar for the easiest and quickest adjustment on the market.
- Class leading travel:now 106.5cm up from 100.5cm on previous models
- Long carriage now increased to 92cm up from 86cm on previous models
- Resistance:5 nickel plated quality music wire springs 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simulataneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- 3 position head rest
- Space saving – The C2-Pro is wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked or stood against a wall. It can “free stand” when selected with the extension leg option
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with new self-centering carriage for smooth
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride and dramatically reduced maintenance
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight:150kg. Suitable for users:145cm – 193cm (4’10” – 6’4”)
Passed Cycle Testing to European ISO Standard 20957 Class S – a requirement for all commercially used Stationary Training Equipment used in Europe :
Testing ISO 20957 Class S Cycle Tested for maximum user weight of 150Kg
ISO Test spec – Pull the carriage using the reformer ropes for 80% of maximum travel distance – performing the motion smoothly with no shocks with:
All springs attached
- Carriage loaded with max user weight limit of 150Kg
- Rope pulleys set in the highest position on the Rope riser for maximum leverage
- Test standard for class S (commercial use) is 100,000 cycles.
- The CX1000 PRO test was conducted in May 2016 for over 106,000 cycles. The reformer was fully operational at the end of the testing.
ALIGN-PILATES™ (Pilates Reformer NZ) 10 YEAR LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Terms of Limited Lifetime Warranty Pilates Reformer NZ offers the following limited lifetime warranty, for the periods as stated below from the date of purchase, to the original owner of their products, upon presentation of an original invoice in their name. The warranty covers commercial and domestic usage. The C8 PRO is warranted for commercial or professional use.
Pilates Reformer NZ will repair or replace any mechanical part that malfunctions due to defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. The warranty excludes normal wear and tear, damage due to negligence or misuse, abuse, modification or unauthorized repair; scratches to the finish, and tears or indents in the upholstery.
Pilates Reformer NZ will, at its discretion, repair or replace any parts deemed defective during the warranty period. If we opt to repair or replace your apparatus, this may require that your product is returned for inspection at our premises prior to sending out replacement apparatus. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
This warranty does not cover shipping charges, customs clearance fees (where applicable) or any costs incurred in installing repaired or replacement parts shipped under the provisions of this warranty. This warranty will be null & void if springs are not changed as specified or, if all safety, maintenance and usage instructions as specified in the manuals are not observed or, if the equipment is used for any other purpose other than for Pilates repertoire or if the equipment has been subjected to accident, abuse, improper service, or modification not authorised by Pilates Reformer NZ Duration of Limited Warranty
1) The C8 PRO reformer carries a 10 year warranty for the main steel frame and standing platform and the following warranty on other parts
a) Springs 2 year / 3,000 hours warranty is given on all springs, excepting that a decrease of 5% of the spring power per 1,500 hours usage is acceptable according to international standards. Align-Pilates Springs should be replaced after a maximum of 3,000 hours use or 2 years, whichever is earlier. In the event of any signs of damage or wear springs should be replaced immediately regardless of age or usage.
b) All other parts including wear and tear parts including wheels, straps, ropes: 1 year
c) Upholstery The upholstery fabric on Align-Pilates equipment will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 125 days from the date of delivery. (If using 2xl Gym Wipes we extend this period to 1 year) Proof of damage may be required. This warranty does not cover cuts, scratches, burns, stains, soiling, or damages caused by unreasonable use such as wearing jewellery or inappropriate clothing whilst using the equipment.
Align-Pilates reserves the right to substitute an equivalent fabric if an identical fabric is not available. Upholstery must be properly cared for as laid out in the manual. Warranty Return Procedure: The customer must call Pilates Reformer NZ or its authorized Distributor for authorization prior to returning the equipment. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning products to Pilates Reformer NZ (or their appointed Distributor) for warranty adjustment should this be deemed necessary. The customer is responsible for any damage or loss during shipment back to Align-Pilates (or their appointed Distributor).
The customer is responsible for the cost of return freight to them in the event Pilates Reformer NZ decline to make a warranty adjustment. Align-Pilates do not accept responsibility for any items returned without a pre-approved authorization number, which must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
Limitation of Liability: The above is our exclusive warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. In no event shall Pilates Reformer NZ or their Distributors be liable for incidental, consequential or punitive damages.