- Reformer only - 239.5 (L) x 66 (W) x 26cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions - 239.5 x 66 x 44cm
- Standing height for storage - 240cm
- Weight - 59kg (GW)
Align Pilates C8-Pro Reformer
OUT OF STOCK – AUGUST SHIPMENT NOW SOLD OUT PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TO RESERVE ONE OFF OUR OCTOBER SHIPMENT!
Spring 2020 sees the arrival of our new flagship C Series reformer, the Align-Pilates C8-Pro. The C8-Pro is the ultimate C Series reformer, featuring an oversize aluminium profile & foot bar and all new 8 PU wheel carriage system for the quietest and lowest maintenance ride available. Like all 2020 Align-Pilates commercial reformers the C8-Pro features our new patent pending Rapid change (RC) spring bar for the easiest and quickest adjustment on the market.
Out of stock
- Class leading travel:now 106.5cm up from 100.5cm on previous models
- Long carriage now increased to 92cm up from 86cm on previous models
- Resistance:5 nickel plated quality music wire springs 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simulataneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- 3 position head rest
- Space saving – The C2-Pro is wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked or stood against a wall. It can “free stand” when selected with the extension leg option
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with new self-centering carriage for smooth
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride and dramatically reduced maintenance
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight:150kg. Suitable for users:145cm – 193cm (4’10” – 6’4”)
Passed Cycle Testing to European ISO Standard 20957 Class S – a requirement for all commercially used Stationary Training Equipment used in Europe :
Testing ISO 20957 Class S Cycle Tested for maximum user weight of 150Kg
ISO Test spec – Pull the carriage using the reformer ropes for 80% of maximum travel distance – performing the motion smoothly with no shocks with:
All springs attached
- Carriage loaded with max user weight limit of 150Kg
- Rope pulleys set in the highest position on the Rope riser for maximum leverage
- Test standard for class S (commercial use) is 100,000 cycles.
- The CX1000 PRO test was conducted in May 2016 for over 106,000 cycles. The reformer was fully operational at the end of the testing.
- 120 days upholstery
- 1 year moving parts
- 2 years springs (rated to 27.5 hrs per week)
- 10 years frame. (Limited lifetime Warranty)