The rapid change spring bar radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial in the group class environment, where the C2-Pro RC excels. The spring bar can be adjusted, with springs attached, with one hand in a single action saving up to 12 additional actions compared with most standard reformers!
The C2-Pro RC is stackable and can free-stand, either with the optional new freestanding feet or, if leg extensions are fitted, which in turn raise the bed height to 42cm versus the 24cm bed height of the standard machine. Like earlier Pro models in the C series, this reformer can accept either a Full or, a Half Cadillac frame making this the most versatile reformer in its class, whilst offering unparalleled value for money.
The C2 Pro RC reformer – one reformer which adapts to suit your Pilates life, in the Studio, Clinic or home. Components from the C2 Pro RC, such as the full and half Cadillac frame are also cross-compatible with A2 Series machines, giving you additional possibilities and flexibility as your studio grows.
- Patent-pending rapid change spring bar for the fastest spring bar changes available, using one hand and a single action
- Class-leading travel – 106.5cm, up from 100.5cm on previous models C1 models
- Large & comfortable carriage 92cm x 58cm
- Resistance:5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Choice of heights, either standard 24cm height or 42cm with optional leg extensions
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- Improved 3 position headrest
- Removable & lockable shoulder rest with new off-centered shoulder pads to give a choice of two different widths
- Space-saving – The C2-Pro can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked and it can “free stand” when selected with either the optional free standing feet or the extension leg option.*
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with a self-centering carriage for smooth and jam-free operation
- New Gondola pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access & a tidier studio! Note maple pole sold separately
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride and dramatically reduced maintenance
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight:150kg. Suitable for users:145cm – 193cm (4’10” – 6’4”)
- Reformer only – 239.5 (L) x 66 (W) x 24cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions – 239.5 x 66 x 42cm
- Standing height for storage – 240cm
- Weight – 59kg (GW)
Pole holder now standard. ( Pole not included)
Offset shoulder pads to cater for varying shoulder widths.
Optional vertical standing support legs.
The Align-Pilates C2-Pro reformer is compatible with;
- Jump Board for C series F series and H series reformers,
- Half Cadillac frame can attach to end of Reformer. Can be done with no extension legs or with them.
- Sitting Box
- Neck Pillow
- Platform extender
- Full Cadillac frame
- Extra Light Yellow Spring
- Plank Bars
- Extension Legs - Raise carriage height to 42 cm.
- Vertical Standing supports - Due mid 2020.
Differences between the C2 Pro RC reformer and its predecessor the C2 Pro Pilates Reformer:
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for the smoothest and quietest ride possible, whilst reducing maintenance and cleaning requirements!
- New patented Spring-Bar allowing adjustment without needing to adjust a stopper.
- Option to add vertical standing legs for storing upright.
Compatibility with other C Series reformers
Despite all the changes the C2 Pro RC, all the earlier C Series accessories remain compatible eg. the mattress insert, standing platform, leg extensions, half and full cadillac frames. This makes using C2 Pro’s in the same studio as C1* reformers a breeze and levers on any earlier investments in the series. Furthermore for those already invested in earlier C Series machines, there is almost 100% backward compatibility for spare parts, as this is one of the cornerstones of Align-Pilates’ design principles.